Take our Sri Lanka Holiday Package to a normally wonderful country having clear blue waters, immaculate shorelines, coral reefs bordering its coasts, moving fields, 103 waterways, tidal ponds, several pretty waterfalls, and awe inspiring mountains. A biodiversity hotspot, Sri Lanka has lavish evergreen and subtropical backwoods, and a rich assortment of widely varied vegetation, with numerous uncommon blossoming plants and creatures. With a solid Buddhist impact, it has the Temple of the Sacred Tooth, containing the Buddha’s tooth relic.
Your Sri Lanka Holiday Package can lead you to:
Colombo – excellent Buddhist and Hindu sanctuaries, mosques, houses of worship, workmanship exhibitions, and monuments
• Cinnamon Gardens and parks
• Dehiwala Zoo with an aviary, Butterfly Park, and an elephant show in the evening
• Min Medura – aquarium with 500 types of marine life, and a Bird sanctuary
• Several shopping locale with prevalent asphalt markets in Pettah and Fort area
Kandy – gemstone pros, Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage with numerous semi-tame elephants
Nuwara Eliya – satisfying slope resort in Sri Lanka’s tea heartland
• Pidurutalagala – Sri Lanka’s most noteworthy mountain
• Velvety manors developing the finest Orange Pecoe tea
• The Seetha Amman Kovil – world’s just sanctuary committed to Sita – said to be in the Ashok Vatika, with a hallowed place devoted to Hanuman, who met Sita here the primary time.
• Splendid Hakgala Botanical Gardens at the base of Hakgala Peak, with wonderful roses and orchids Several shorelines:
• Dickwella: ensured by reefs and sand-bars, swimming is more secure, snorkeling, bright fish
• Polhena: regular swimming pool made by a coral reef, scuba-diving, surfing, and sunbathing
• Weligama: scuba jumping, surfing, ‘Devil Dance’ appears, and seafood
• Mirissa: quiet shoreline, snorkeling, winged creature watching, remote ocean angling, waterway treks, watching dolphins and whales Innumerable Waterfalls:
• The 265-ft high St. Clair’s Waterfalls, called ‘Little Niagara’, involves two waterfalls.
• The 318-ft high enormous Devon Falls turns down in a few cascades.
A few shopping areas in Colombo offer originator names, gems, ethnic handiworks, and an extensive variety of Sri Lankan tea. Multitudinous eateries, bars, dance club, flame broils, bistros take into account universal vacationers, and eateries in Mt Lavinia serve brilliant nourishment and alcohol on the shoreline near the water.
Copy Right 2016. All Rights Reserved Domaxy Holidays Pvt. Ltd.